Our Blog / Care Heating And Cooling / Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide poisoning

February 15, 2011 | CARE Heating and Cooling

If you don’t know the facts about carbon monoxide poisoning, you can read up here.

At CARE Heating and Cooling, we are committed to your family’s safety.  That is why we test every furnace we work on for carbon monoxide.  The best part?  The test is free – that’s right, 100% free – with any service call.

Whenever we service a furnace, our technicians use the most advanced diagnostic equipment available in the industry to test for excessive amounts of carbon monoxide.  When we are finished with the test, you will be given a computer print out showing the results.  If there are any issues with the levels of this dangerous gas in your home, we can take the necessary steps to fix them.

Many of our competitors charge extra to test for carbon monoxide and others don’t have the necessary equipment to offer a test at all.  With service from CARE you can rest assured that your home is safe.



Contact Us

* required fields

Thank you for your interest in CARE Heating and Cooling, Inc.

Cities We Proudly Serve